Friday, November 7, 2008

and now for the last...


"As she struggled in desperation... attacking me, I took her by the throat, and with a solid twist felt the unnatural curving of the vertebrae and the snapping of the cartilage which held the cerebral fluids in. Her bestial howl changed to a scream of pain and then to a pathetic whisper seemingly calling to me, of all souls for help.  A last whisper as the underworld heaved up in hunger and deamons drug her soul screaming down to the black pit of aeternal torture that none truly deserve. Her life gone, she went limp then, in an almost sensual collapse, and I laid her down on the pile of bodies all cooling in the mourning mist, my hand caressing her cheek one final time as she slumped lifeless and broken, but a shell of the wildness she once contained.  No matter how much she be my nemesis I felt but love then as I had seen so horrifying her fate.

I climbed out of that hole then, back to the friends who awaited me in our arena of light... but as I approached them, I could not help but maintain my gaze to the beloved corpse, even now fading from our reality.

Goodbye my dearest, I am sorry you made it end with this final act."

1 comment:

Sanity Assassin said...

darkness becomes you, but...

there's a darkness between the light and me,
nothing but dreams and decay...



don't keep it to yourself.